Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Left & Right switched?

OK, is it just me or are the photos flipped? In the photos the cable panel is on the model's right side, but in the instructions it's on the left. I e-mailed IK about this, after seriously looking from my right hand to my left hand to the photo about a million times just to be sure I wasn't going crazy. I'm knitting it to look like the photos, so I had to switch the placement of the decreases on the left (stripey) front that I'm knitting now.

Or am I JUST LOSING MY MIND? Could be.

2 comments:

Chef Messy said...

Nope, they are switched. Only I didn't realize it until after I'd already got going on my neck decreases, so mine is going to stay switched. Hope it doesn't screw anything up!

Megan said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to keep this in mind when I start.