Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Got my Yarn

I got my yarn Monday night and almost immediately cast on. I've gotten through the ribbing on the back and will be moving on to the first lace pattern next. Yay!

The yarn (I decided just to wait for the Soft Linen, which is why I'm starting this so late) is wonderful. The brown is lovely with little red highlights shot through it.

I wish I had a picture to show off, but for now I am camera-less. I might bring it in to work and snag a pic that way, but only after a few repeats of lace are done...

I have to put it aside for a couple of days to at least start the socks for my eldest. I'm making him a pair of the BMP socks from Knitty for his birthday. I'm also going to be juggling finishing up Clapotis for my step-mother. My son remarked last night that I have an "awful lot of started projects". LOL

No comments: